PRIVACY AND DATA
The company hereby informs users of the site on the current legislation on the protection of personal data, user privacy and the confidentiality and security of personal data.
The user, by providing the Company with personal data through the different forms in the Page, expressly consents that the Company can handle the said data in the terms of this clause in the Privacy and Protection Policy for the purposes set out herein.
The Company informs users of the Site that their personal data can only be obtained for processing if they are adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope and specific, explicit and legitimate purposes for which they have been obtained. They will be cancelled when they are no longer necessary or relevant for that purpose, or when they are so requested by the holder in exercising its right of cancellation.
The Company is committed to comply with the legislation at all times regarding data protection and any applicable legislation. Personal data provided by the user must be treated in accordance with the following information about personal data protection:
- The controller of your personal data is ALLERGY THERAPEUTICS IBERICA, S.L.U.
- Data protection officer: email@example.com;
- CIF B62034988
- Office: Domicilio en Avda Barcelona, 115, Edificio Brasol, 2ª planta, 08970 Sant Joan Despí, Barcelona
The treatment will be regulated according to the purpose of each object in any form or any other system that contains affected information and informed in the present Privacy and Data Protection Policy:
1. Purpose for which data is processed
|FORM OR ANY OTHER DATA COMPILATION SYSTEM||PURPOSE FOR WHICH DATA IS PROCESSED|
|Contact||Answer the questions referred by the contact form and send the requested information.|
|Download area||Access the download area and proceed to download the results of the tests with a user and a password.|
|Cookies||Maintain registered user login and provide statistics associated to the use of the page.|
2. Legal basis for data processing through the page
The legitimacy for the processing of your data is the express consent granted by means of a positive and affirmative act (fill in the corresponding form and check the acceptance box) and the voluntary sending of the data when filling in forms or accessing the download area.
The contact information provided by the user may be used to send advertisements and other commercial communications through any means (postal mail, e-mail, SMS, etc.) about our products, promotions, events and activities related to immunotherapy, provided that the user has expressly authorized it by marking the corresponding acceptance box. In the event that the user no longer wants to receive more communications of this type, he/she will be able to unsubscribe from this service in every communication received.
If they do not provide the necessary data marked with (*), we will not be able to manage the application and will not be able to provide our services.
3. Conservation periods
- Contact data will be kept over the necessary period of time to attend your query provided you do not request its removal.
- Data for commercial communications will be kept as long as the relationship persists and you do not request its removal
- Data regarding the private area will be kept as long as the relationship with the user persists and he/she does not request its removal and in any case until the prescription of the actions and the completion of legal deadlines.
4. Recipients of disclosures and international transfers
- Data transfers to third parties are not expected.
- We use MICROSOFT CORPORATION “Online corporate services” and work with tools such as Office 365, Azure, which involves an international transfer of data approved by the Spanish Data Protection Agency: TI-00032-2014_decision-date-09-05-2014.
- Managers of services in web analytics: The webpage enables Google Analytics services provided by Google LLC. Interaction with users when they use this tool implies the international transfer of technical and analytical data concerning the webpage.
The Company manages its server environments appropriately and has a strict compliance firewall infrastructure. It constantly uses the latest technology to ensure that confidentiality and privacy of information is never compromised.
The Company has adopted the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data contained therein and to prevent their alteration, loss, processing and unauthorised access, given the current state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
The Company will, in no case, modify the policies or practices to make them less effective in protecting the personal data of our users that have been stored previously without the prior consent of the affected parties.
Last update: May 26, 2020