This Legal Notice regulates the use of this web page (henceforth, the Page) owned by ALLERGY THERAPEUTICS IBERICA, S.L.U., henceforth, the Company, CIF B62034988; with registered office in Avda Barcelona, 115, Edificio Brasol, 2nd floor, 08970 Sant Joan Despí, Barcelona, T: +34 934 751 390 and mail: logistica@allergytherapeutics, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, volume 31,887, sheet 0111 of the General Section, page 19,996, 1st inscription.
For the use of the website express user acceptance of each and every one of the clauses listed in this Legal Notice is required, as well as that for each of the warnings or specific provisions set forth for the procurement of certain services required, products or use of parts of the Site. Should the user refuse to accept the provisions set forth in this Legal Notice, they should not access and/or use the services and/or content made available on the Site, henceforth abandoning the same.
1. Site Usage
The user agrees not to use the Site to carry out activities contrary to law, morality, public order and, in general, to use it under the conditions set out in this Legal Notice. Additionally, they are obliged not to carry out advertising or commercial developments through sending messages with a fake identity.
The Company is exclusively responsible for the Site in its capacity as a service provider of information regarding its own services, not being held responsible for the content that, by contrary to these general conditions, users may send or publish, the user being solely responsible for the veracity and legality of the same.
The Company may interrupt the service of the Site under use and immediately terminate the relationship with the user, should it detect a use of the Site or any of the services in the same offer to be considered contrary to the conditions expressed in this Legal Notice.
2. Intellectual and Industrial Property
This entire Site: texts, images, marks, graphics, logos, buttons, software files, colour combinations, as well as the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of contents, is protected by the laws on Intellectual and Industrial Property, being prohibited its reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, except for personal and private use.
The Company does not guarantee that the content is accurate or error-free, or free use thereof by the user does not infringe the rights of third parties. The proper or improper use of this Site and its content is the responsibility of the user.
Additionally, the reproduction, retransmission, copying, transfer or retransmission of all or part of the information contained in the Site, whatever its purpose and the means used to do so without prior authorization of the Company, is also prohibited.
The Site may include links to third party sites. The pages belonging to third parties have not been reviewed or are vetted by the Company. In any case, the Company cannot be held responsible for the contents of these web sites or the measures taken with regard to privacy or the processing of personal data.
Should you wish to activate a link to any site on the Company’s site, you shall notify the same of this, obtaining the express consent to create the link. The Company reserves the right to oppose the activation of links to your website.
Accessing and using the portal to unauthorised minors is prohibited.
The Company reminds adult users, who are responsible for minors, that is their sole responsibility to determine what services and/or contents are not appropriate for the age of the latter.
The Company informs you that there are computer programmes that filter and block access to certain content and services, so that parents or guardians, for example, can decide what content and Internet services those children may or may not have access to.
The Company shall not be held liable, either directly or indirectly for:
- The quality of service, speed of access, proper functioning or availability or continuity of operation of the Site.
- The damage caused to user’s computers through accessing the Site.
- Where a third party, breaking the established security measures, accesses messages or uses them to send computer viruses.
- Flaws and defects of any kind of content transmitted, distributed, stored or made available.
- The legality, reliability and usefulness of the content that user transmits using the Site or the services offered therein, nor their veracity or accuracy. The Company does not control the use that users make of the Site, nor does it guarantee to do in line with the provisions of this Legal Notice.
- Updating contents in the news sections.
The Company shall not be responsible or liable for:
- The contents posted by them, especially with regard to the data and information entered and sent to the Company through the Site or in it.
- The undertaking of any unlawful conduct, adversely affecting rights, damaging and/or harmful.
- Keeping their username and password private, and it must be kept in secret and not be told to other people in order to avoid any phishing attack or avoid incorrect data values.
6. Legal jurisdiction
This Legal Notice has been translated from Spanish, and is subject to current Spanish legislation. For any dispute arising from the use of the services offered or from the contents of the Site, the parties, with the acceptance of the clauses set out in this Legal Notice, these shall be submitted to the Courts of the city of Barcelona.
Last update: May 26, 2020